Account Coordinator - NYC
Account Coordinator - NYC
Game Seven Marketing is an experience design shop that is deeply rooted in sport and culture. Existing at this intersection allows us to create, develop and execute truly innovative and authentic experiences that drive consumer interest.
The brands we work with are committed to continually pushing the envelope, breaking barriers, and writing the rules that will shape the future of sport and culture. Our approach is no different; we pride ourselves on being forward thinkers, relying on speed, efficiency, and relentless work ethic to flawlessly deliver on all client objectives.
You can create meaningful, strategic, and inspiring brand experiences for clients. You are passionate about all forms of storytelling, ideation, developing, and pitching. You deliver inspiring concepts that influencers, athletes, consumers and artists haven’t seen before. You stay wired to sports, culture, fashion, and music. You know about emerging talent, influencers and trends. You have strong relationships in the industry and have no problem creating new ones. You’re a self-starter who is able to work with a small team and over communicate to larger teams. You can take direction, take the lead or take others under your wing. You like to stay ahead of the curve and make sure your team does as well. Your boss is always impressed with your work ethic. You won’t stop until the job gets done. You do what it takes to make things happen. You go after every loose ball. You hustle.
The Account Coordinator will have overview awareness of all aspects of assigned projects to ensure that the client’s expectations are not only met, but also exceeded on every project.
- Assists in the management of account related needs of assigned projects, including but not limited to; client communication, client approvals, ideation, concept development, status updates, event document preparation, budget oversight, estimating, scheduling, event staff coordination, digital oversight, social media monitoring, social metrics tracking, content coordination, and project execution.
- Communicates timelines and schedules provided by production team and ensures that client approvals are secured in a timely manner.
- Assists in the development and updating of production specific program related documents, including but not limited to; Overview, ROS, Staff Roles, Shot Lists, Budget, Action Items, etc.
- Provides client with status updates regarding their programs.
- Obtains vendor estimates and reports costs to budget holder.
- Assists in the ideation of proposals and creative decks for clients.
- Develops creative solutions to obstacles and budget constraints with client goals in mind.
- Provides constant, efficient communication to ensure that information regarding all projects is accurate.
- Displays high-level attention to detail on all communication, documents, and tasks.
- Adheres to company and client SOP on all awarded projects regarding purchasing, contracting, and approvals.
- Delivers premium experience and high-level production on all projects, regardless of size or budget.
- Maintains vital and comprehensive database of information and documents containing specific details of all projects.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 1-3 years of event experience with keen understanding of client management.
- Experience obtaining estimates and sharp understanding of associated budget management.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Skilled expository writing and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects at any given time.
- Highly competent with MAC as well as MS Word, MS Excel, and Keynote for presentations.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus, but not necessary.
- Passion and love for sport and culture.