Creative Specialist (Olé) - NYC
Creative Specialist (Olé) - NYC
Fill Date: Immediately
Game Seven Marketing is an Experiential Marketing Agency that exists at the intersection of sport and culture. Operating at this intersection allows us to create, develop, and execute truly innovative and authentic experiences that drive consumer interest.
Carrying the belief that everything is experience and everything starts with a story, Olé Creative, Game Seven’s creative arm, focuses on designing, building, writing, capturing, and binding authentic narratives that fuel the culture of sport.
The brands we work with are committed to continually pushing the envelope, breaking barriers, and writing the rules that will shape the future of sport and culture. Our approach is no different; we pride ourselves on being forward thinkers, relying on speed, efficiency, and relentless work ethic to flawlessly deliver on all client objectives.
The Creative Specialist will work as a part of the company’s newly formed internal creative agency, Olé Creative, in Brooklyn, NY, and will play an integral role in developing, managing, and executing creative projects across the agency.
The Creative Specialist will focus on the development of strategies and concepts both for experiential plans and creative campaigns. From RFPs to pitches, you’ll develop integrated plans that are driven by insights, stories, strategies, and big ideas. From digging for insights to creating/designing pitch decks to writing copy to developing social media plans, you’ll wear many hats as the Creative Specialist. You’re someone who is entrepreneurial at heart and can multi-task through a range of skills.
Working with the creative team and under the direction and supervision of the Creative Strategist, you’ll be required to quickly shift gears across different clients, hop in and out of projects at various stages, and ensure that creative plans are maintaining a cohesive story as they move to execution. In doing so, you’ll be responsible for ensuring creative deadlines are met and that team members are moving projects forward.
There is no ideal candidate. We are looking for people who have interesting and unusual experience, who are hyper-creative and strategic, and who can think holistically about ideas and plans.
The Creative Specialist will be expected to do the following:
- Create concepts, plans, and ideas that are rooted in insights, driven by stories, and authentic to the consumer, brand, market, or product
- Develop, build, design, and present pitch decks through killer storytelling, design, layout, and visuals.
- Dig and mine fresh, unique, and untold insights through research that help inform creative concepts and plans.
- Creatively contribute everything from a big idea for a campaign to visual mood boards to small, experiential tactics.
- Layer into projects when necessary with the ability to quickly disseminate a client brief or plan.
- Serve as a trusted and strategic thought partner to clients through a strong rapport, timely communication, and creative contribution.
- Maintain oversight of all assigned projects from start to finish, ensuring that both internal objectives and client objectives are being delivered upon.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with everyone from the agency, including, but not limited to designers, account managers, producers, and greater creative team.
- Help refine Olé Creative’s workflow and process through the building and implementation of plans focused on the team’s growth.
- Provide strategic and creative support to teams across the agency to ensure the creative vision and direction is brought to life during the execution process.
- Keep a pulse on trends in advertising, entrepreneurship, technology, sport, music, entertainment, lifestyle, art, and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience with an agency, brand, startup, tech company, or something untraditional.
- Creative problem-solver, strategic thinker, and insight-driven
- Excellent in Keynote (design, layout, speed, familiarity, etc.)
- Highly conceptual and visual thinker
- Uncanny ability to generate insights
- Incredible storytelling skills and/or copywriting experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment, across multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to serve as a strategic thought partner to high-level clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
- Passion and love for advertising, sport, tech, culture, and more.