Senior Graphic Designer (Olé) - NYC
Senior Graphic Designer (Olé) - NYC
Fill Date: Immediately
Game Seven Marketing is an Experiential Marketing Agency that exists at the intersection of sport and culture. Operating at this intersection allows us to create, develop, and execute truly innovative and authentic experiences that drive consumer interest.
The brands we work with are committed to continually pushing the envelope, breaking barriers, and writing the rules that will shape the future of sport and culture. Our approach is no different; we pride ourselves on being forward thinkers, relying on speed, efficiency, and relentless work ethic to flawlessly deliver on all client objectives.
Fulfill a Senior Graphic Designer position in the Brooklyn, NY office of Game Seven Marketing. The Senior Graphic Designer will work as a part of the companies newly formed internal Creative Agency (Olé) and will play an integral role in developing, managing, and executing creative projects across the agency. This role will have a sharp focus on the creation and development of visual output based on design direction, as well as the implementation and application of visual concepts. He/she will be responsible for maintaining consistent client and internal communications, ensuring that all creative deadlines are met and that growth within the department is achieved. Under the direction/supervision of an Art Director, the Senior Designer will generate innovative ideas and design solutions from brand initiatives to events to packaging. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in brand design, helping to develop and build dynamic brand identities and expansive brand campaigns.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be expected to oversee a multitude of tasks; including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining oversight of all assigned projects from start to finish, ensuring that both internal objectives and client objectives are being delivered upon.
- Providing visual solutions through the use of drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, while spearheading the preparation of presentations and visual concepts.
- Developing design layouts for materials, including but not limited to digital graphics, print graphics, and presentations.
- Oversee and review the work of Junior Designers, ensuring it is of a high quality.
- Briefing Junior Designers on design tasks and managing their workload to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate effectively with Art Directors, Creative Directors, and Copywriters on graphic and brand design projects.
- Work closely with Creative Producers to ensure that creative vision is physically being brought to life properly and effectively.
- Conducting research and gathering insights to both support and inform all creative concepts.
- Producing and presenting creative concepts in a thorough and digestible manner, including concept inspiration and thought process.
- Participating in and displaying a strong voice in brainstorming new, innovative ideas to support client initiatives.
- Assisting in the identification and engagement of emerging artists and creative specialists to work on specialty projects.
- Effectively communicating between all parties ensuring accurate, detailed information is delivered.
- Displaying excellent time management skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Staying current on trends in sport, music, entertainment, lifestyle, art, and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications, or related visual arts field.
- 2-5 years of professional design experience within an agency environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Skilled expository writing and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and establish relationships with senior level clients to work to grow new and existing relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at any given time.
- Highly competent with Apple products and software, specifically Keynote.
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to illustrate, draw and think in both 2D and 3D.
- Ability to prototype, iterate and problem solve through design challenges.
- Passion and love for sport and culture.