Social Media Coordinator - LA
Social Media Coordinator - LA
Fill Date: Immediately
Game Seven Marketing is an Experiential Marketing Agency that exists at the intersection of sport and culture. Operating at this intersection allows us to create, develop, and execute truly innovative and authentic experiences that drive consumer interest.
The brands we work with are committed to continually pushing the envelope, breaking barriers, and writing the rules that will shape the future of sport and culture. Our approach is no different; we pride ourselves on being forward thinkers, relying on speed, efficiency, and relentless work ethic to flawlessly deliver on all client objectives.
Fulfill a Social Media Coordinator position in the Los Angeles office of Game Seven Marketing. The Social Media Coordinator will work as a part of the company’s newly formed internal Creative Agency (Olé) and will play an integral role in developing, managing, and executing social media efforts for our clients. He/she will be responsible for maintaining consistent client and internal communications, ensuring that all deadlines are met and that growth within the department is achieved. The Social Media Coordinator will ensure digital and social strategy is being followed through innovative and creative social media content and best practices.
We are looking for a talented, tech-savvy Social Media Coordinator. Your role will be split between creating and maintaining a strong online presence clients and assisting the department and agency overall with influencer marketing, social media marketing and content marketing, as well as other responsibilities, as needed. Your role is to implement marketing strategies through social media accounts, growing the company’s social media presence from the ground up.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more consumers to our clients. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic, grow social followers, and engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. You will be responsible for identifying relevant influencers, travel trends, and other tactics to increase brand awareness.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Create and Manage editorial calendar for all social channels
- Design posts to sustain viewers’ curiosity and create buzz
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Identify relevant influencers to curate social content
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers via social channels
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects
- Additional responsibilities as needed
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, New Media or relevant field
- Experience in travel or real estate digital marketing preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of social media experience with keen understanding of social media best practices and analytics
- Proven work as a social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and other social tools such as HootSuite, Sprout Social, etc.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels, experience related to travel and real estate a plus
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication, organization, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment with tight deadlines.
- Highly competent with MAC as well as MS Word, MS Excel, and Keynote for presentations
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus, but not necessary
- Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as needed
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Ability to travel